how to obtain a patent – https://garage-door-repair-corona.com/1934/how-do-i-patent-a-product-why-so-much-interest/. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or http://edremedies.net/606/patent-invention-new-details-on-this-issue/ the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as possible.